Manuale d’uso / di manutenzione del prodotto PE2500H del fabbricante Zenoah
Vai alla pagina of 20
PE2500H W A TER PUMP T1056-93510 (904) OPERA T OR’S MANUAL • Before using our water pumps, please read this manual carefully to understand the proper use of your unit.
SAFETY FIRST Instructions contained in warnings within this manual marked with a symbol concern critical points which must be taken into consideration to prevent possible serious bodily injury, and for this reason you are requested to read all such instructions carefully and follow them without fail.
❲ 4 ❳ For safe operation and maintenance, symbols are carved in relief on the machine. According to these indications, please be careful not to take a mistake. (a) The port to refuel the "MIX GASOLINE" Position: FUEL TANK CAP (b) The direction to close the choke Position: AIR CLEANER COVER (c) The direction to open the choke Position: AIR CLEANER COVER 1.
2. For safe operation • Before operating the machine, be sure to read through this manual carefully and follow proper operating instructions. • Never allow children or anyone unable to fully understand the instructions given in the manual to use the machine.
❲ 6 ❳ • Do not touch the spark plug or the plug wire while the engine is in operation. They may cause an electric shock. • Do not touch metallic parts such as the muffler, spark plug, etc. with bare hands during the operation of engine or immediately after a stop.
3. Parts Location 1. Air cleaner 2. Throttle lever 3. Spark plug 4. Handle 5. Self-suction plug 6. Discharge port 7. Suction port 8. Hose coupling 9. Clump 10. Suction hose 11. Strainer 12. Clump 13. Drain plug 14. Base 15. Fuel tank 16. Engine stop button 17.
❲ 8 ❳ 4. Specifications MODEL PE2500H Pump Type ················································································· Self suction type volute pump Suction/Discharge port diameter ·········································································· 25 mm Total water head ·····································································································45 m Discharge(Max.
• Gasoline is very flammable. Avoid smoking or bringing any flame or sparks near fuel. Make sure to stop the engine and allow it cool before refueling the unit. Select outdoor bare ground for fueling and move at least 3m(10ft) away from the fueling point before starting the engine.
❲ 10 ❳ other containers. 6. Indicate the contents on outside of container for easy identification. ■ FUELING THE UNIT 1. Untwist and remove the fuel cap. Rest the cap on a dustless place. 2 . Put fuel into the fuel tank to 80% of the full capacity.
• As a suction hose, be sure to use attached suction hose(nominal diameter 25mm x 3m) or an equivalent ‘water suction hose’ only. • Securely connect hoses with attached hose couplings and clumps. • If the suction hose connection is loose, or a packing in hose coupling has been lost or damaged, air may be sucked into the pump and interrupt water suction (air lock).
❲ 12 ❳ • Fuel(Gasoline) is highly flammable and incorrect handling will cause fire accident. Strictly avoid smoking or fire during mixing or supplying the fuel. • Be sure to stop the engine and allow it to be cooled before refueling. • Spilled fuel shall be completely wiped away with wiping cloth, etc.
7. Operation ■ STARTING ENGINE 1 . Push a priming pump at lower side of the carburetor several times until you can see the fuel flows into a clear tube. (F3) 2. Put the choke lever to CLOSE position, and set the throttle lever 1/3 to 1/2 open from fully returned position.
■ STOPPING ENGINE In case of emergency, immediately stop the engine. 1. Return the throttle lever and run engine 1 to 2 minutes for cooling down. 2. Press the engine stop button(yellow) until the engine completely stops. (F5) ■ AFTER USE 1.
❲ 15 ❳ 8. Maintenance • Be sure to stop the engine and keep off fire for inspection and maintenance. • Always use our genuine parts/oils or our specified goods for replacement. ■ AIR CLEANER After every 25 hours of operation, release the air cleaner cover and remove dusts.
❲ 16 ❳ • Operation with no fuel filter cause clogging of the carburetor. Fuel Filter Part No. 3302-85400 ■ SPARK PLUG Do not touch the spark plug with bare hands immediately after stopping the engine. There is a possibility of burns by high temperature.
■ ADJUSTING IDLE SPEED Engine idle speed is already adjusted at shipping. However, if the engine stalls due to too low engine speed when fully returning the throttle lever or if you feel it to be too high, adjust the speed. Idle adjusting screw is on the upper part of the carburetor.
❲ 18 ❳ 9. Storage ■ STORING FOR LONG PERIOD • To stop using your machine for a long period, drain fuel from the fuel tank and the carburetor before storing it. Fuel left behind inside there for long period may clog the carburetor and cause engine troubles as no starting of engine or reduced engine output.
10. T roubleshooting guide COUNTERMEASURE Change with proper fuel(see Page 9) Open choke and repeat pulling rope (see Page 13) cleaning Cleaning of electrode or replace plug (see Page 16) Top up with water(see Page 11) Tighten securely not to suck air Replace with proper one(ask for service) Replace with proper one Extend and stretch hose, open valve Cleaning of suction strainer Lowering pump height to water level Secure water resource near to discharge place Check fuel degrading, water ingress.
Warranty certificate Komatsu Zenoah Co. The Komatsu Zenoah product model No.PE2500H is covered by a Warranty of 6 months from the following date of purchase. In the case of professional machine used for professional work, such machines are covered by a Warranty of 3 months.
Un punto importante, dopo l’acquisto del dispositivo (o anche prima di acquisto) è quello di leggere il manuale. Dobbiamo farlo per diversi motivi semplici:
Se non hai ancora comprato il Zenoah PE2500H è un buon momento per familiarizzare con i dati di base del prodotto. Prime consultare le pagine iniziali del manuale d’uso, che si trova al di sopra. Dovresti trovare lì i dati tecnici più importanti del Zenoah PE2500H - in questo modo è possibile verificare se l’apparecchio soddisfa le tue esigenze. Esplorando le pagine segenti del manuali d’uso Zenoah PE2500H imparerai tutte le caratteristiche del prodotto e le informazioni sul suo funzionamento. Le informazioni sul Zenoah PE2500H ti aiuteranno sicuramente a prendere una decisione relativa all’acquisto.
In una situazione in cui hai già il Zenoah PE2500H, ma non hai ancora letto il manuale d’uso, dovresti farlo per le ragioni sopra descritte. Saprai quindi se hai correttamente usato le funzioni disponibili, e se hai commesso errori che possono ridurre la durata di vita del Zenoah PE2500H.
Tuttavia, uno dei ruoli più importanti per l’utente svolti dal manuale d’uso è quello di aiutare a risolvere i problemi con il Zenoah PE2500H. Quasi sempre, ci troverai Troubleshooting, cioè i guasti più frequenti e malfunzionamenti del dispositivo Zenoah PE2500H insieme con le istruzioni su come risolverli. Anche se non si riesci a risolvere il problema, il manuale d’uso ti mostrerà il percorso di ulteriori procedimenti – il contatto con il centro servizio clienti o il servizio più vicino.